Expertise in water in Benin
- Making appropriate information available with respect to water management in Western Africa.
- Reinforcement of capacity.
- Distribution of experiences, strategy and vision.
- Affecting the policy of national and regional networks and platforms.
PNE – Bénin (Partenariat National de l’Eau – Bénin) (National Water Partnership of Benin).
National and international water actors in Benin and by extension in Western Africa (NGOs, national governments, technical services, municipalities, financing organisations).
The actors in Benin and Mali have the expertise and a common vision and strategy to play an important role in the social engineering of Integrated Water Resources Management in the region.
- The information about the physical and organisational aspects of water in Benin and Western Africa in general is available in the documentation centre in Cotonou, and by e-mail and the internet.
- The capacities of the water actors have become stronger such that they can play their roles in a more performing way (vision, strategy,..).
- The lessons of the field experiences as well as the vision and strategies developed by PROTOS and partners are capitalized and distributed.
- The values, vision and strategies of PROTOS and partners are presented and discussed in national and regional working groups, forums and platforms.
DGD and private gifts.